CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 7, 2009

The Beginning

I've had blogs, I've written thousands of posts but I've deleted them all just because I wanted a fresh start. It may sound like an act of compulsion, which sometimes I myself do feel that it is a rush to delete all memories from the blogsphere, but I've not regretted it.

Its a great feeling, knowing that we're able to start afresh, to start anew. Dawn is always always a beautiful thing to those who knows how to appreciate it, so is dusk. Everything looks beautiful with some appreciation, doesn't it?

This blog to me is to balance out my life. There are things that I couldn't put into words... OK, that doesn't sound right. Let me just rephrase that. There are things that I couldn't put into words, verbally. Humans like any other living things have something called emotions. Emotions are abstract, and the understanding of it varies individually. I could far well express my own emotions to another, but I couldn't expect the other person to understand it in the context that I tried to convey. Plus, there is no insurance that I wouldn't crush another's emotions just by expressing my own's.

This is what a blog is for anyway right? For the expression of emotions and everything else which could be expressed.

I wanted to start this,
Because of a new chapter in my life.
Because of a twist of fate.
Because of a gush of frustration.
Because I simply needed some space to unleash myself.

Here marks the beginning of a new post, a new blog, and this is the my elixir of life...my sanctuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment